Stinky has taken to looking in the window at us, likely waiting for his feeder to drop his dinner. I like posting pics with my writing even if the two are not related. I know, it's yet another Pic Of My Cat but I do know at least a few readers enjoy seeing Stinky's antics from time to time (Mary, looking at you!).
So this is a blah post because Austin and I have both been kind of dragging with a little cold bug. This means there hasn't been the usual level of adventure and excitement around here. Some bullet points:
- We've seen some spectacular sunsets lately, one of life's simple pleasures.
- Another batch of hard cider is in the works and this time we'll measure the alcohol content for fun.
- Austin bought a tire jack at Harbor Freight and changed all the tires on the WRX after getting a flat (that one's for my dad!).
- The trees have leaf buds on them though we're looking at highs in the 30s for the coming week so spring might not be just around the corner.
- I'm growing spray roses and forget-me-nots from seed to see if I actually end up with flowers.
- Austin's mom is coming in about a week and a half so we're looking forward to that. We're so grateful that all of our parents have been able to visit several times and see what we love best about living here.