- Austin pwned the lawnmower and it works like a charm now. We finally got our lawn mowed and it looks pretty decent. Yay for small engine repair!
- We bought some candle making gear and are going to try our hand at the craft. What's next, soap making and scrapbooking?
- We found the BEST Tandoori spice ever at Target "The Art of Spice" powder in a like packet in the spice aisle. Delish, we keep putting it on everything.
- Austin forced me to watch The Godfather and I thought it was alright. I find it amusing that he says my preferred flicks are about talking and relationships but nothing happened however, same thing in this film! (and he admitted as much) We'll see what the next Required Viewing for Kiki is but I'm off the hook for, oh, six months now.
- I am in the midst of hellacious finals but keeping my head above water. Still waiting to hear if the Mexico trip is on or canceled; it would be nice to know since I am supposed to leave in under four weeks.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I can't keep track of the days anymore but we had a good weekend. Some highlights: