- I got a Halloween costume (Victorian Queen whatever that is).
- We bought and Austin installed a few Halloween lights and decorations.
- Austin made a huge vat of delicious, spicy chili.
- I did some fun reading for my book group.
- Stinky got a lot of love and attention since he was feeling kind of clingy.
- Austin made a panel for our back patio door that allows the cat to come in the house and leave as he pleases.
- I discovered that a black tea latte with pumpkin spice syrup is a nice, seasonal alternative to my usual Earl Grey vanilla lattes.
- We watched too much football.
- I studied.
- There was also some laundry.
- I guess it gets a little boring here so I'll sign off.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Saturday and Sunday
The rest of the weekend kind of blurred together so here are some random bullet points.