My friend, Beth, and I escaped our grad school surroundings for awhile and went to Dallas. I've been busy catching up from a weekend away but here are some highlights.
- Cooking class at Central Market- the theme was "cooking with wine" and it was a total blast.
- A glass of bubbly at Veritas after class.
- The Modern Art Museum of Ft. Worth had an amazing collection and the building itself was really cool.
- Dinner out at Local, a restaurant specializing in, believe it or not, local and organic foods.
- Dessert at La Duni (cuatro leches cake!)